Age Range: 18 months – 5 years | Inseam Range: 10” – 16” | Weight Limit: 60 lbs
Designed for our smallest riders, the DCP Mini is an upright adaptive tricycle. The DCP Mini can help riders as young as 18 months old all the way up to 5 years old reach therapeutic milestones, all while introducing them to the joys of adaptive biking.
Features & Benefits
- Fits through standard doorways with a width of 29”.
- Quick release mechanisms on most adjustable parts to fit the bike to the rider’s exact size.
- Candy Blue or Hot Rod Purple standard color options with many other upgraded color options available.
- 12″ smooth solid puncture-proof tires – Great for indoor or outdoor riding.
- Independently adjustable hoop handlebars with telescopic posts.
- Locked or unlocked handlebar positioning to limit or control the rider’s ability to steer the bike.
- Direct drive gearing with easy pedal power to encourage reciprocal motion of the legs.
- Standard mountain footplates with additional available upgraded footplate options.
- ABS enclosed chainguard to protect little fingers from the bike’s chain.
- Multiple options available for brake positioning and an option to add a secondary brake.
- Supportive Mini High-Back seating system with multiple options to add lateral supports, adjustable tilt fork, harnesses or head supports.
- Standard bike essentials including safety flag, wheel reflectors, animal squeaky horn or bell and multi-tool.
- Multiple accessory options to further customize the bike to the rider’s needs.
Kimberly Minor, three-year-old Georgia’s mother, says that in a lot of ways, Georgia is like a typical three-year-old. She likes playing with her toys, passing a ball back and forth with her dad, going on the swings at the park, and riding her adaptive bicycle from Freedom Concepts.
Georgia has Trisomy 18, a rare chromosome abnormality disorder that’s similar to Down syndrome. Her particular type of Trisomy 18; Trisomy 18, Partial Monosomy 18; is even more rare.